We all like eggs right? But we don't all have time to cook them every morning right, again? I thought so. I have come up with an easy-peasy way to have your eggs in about 30 seconds each morning (with a little Sunday prep time...of about 20 minutes).
These are my Healthy Egg White & Veggie Omelet Muffins!
They are ridiculously easy to make and so incredibly good for you!
6 Egg Whites (1 egg white per muffin)
(you can use whatever you have on hand)
Chopped Green Pepper
Reduced Fat Shredded Cheddar (Sargento is my fav)
(You can use bacon or any other meat as well)
How To Cook:
1. Preheat oven to 350 and spray your muffin pay with cooking spray
2. Place chopped veggies in the bottom of each muffin cup (about 1/4 full)
3. Cover veggies with cheese (2 tbsp)
4. Place one egg white over each muffin cup covering veggies and cheese
5. Use a fork and mix lightly each cup.
6. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes, or until egg white has hardened.
7. Remove from muffin tin and either enjoy or let cool and freeze! Then just reheat for about 30-45 seconds!
Super easy right!? Add any type of variation to this easy recipe to make it your own! It's a great way to use up leftovers.
21 Day Fix
(4 muffins per serving)
1/2 R 1/2 G 1B 1tsp