3 Tbs Pesto (homemade or store-bought)
2 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1 1/2 cups Milk
1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
2 bags frozen tortellini
(serves 4 - or two with leftovers for lunch the next day!)
How to cook:
1. Fill a large pot with water and turn on to boil.
|I froze mine into cubes 1 cube = 1 tsb|
3. Take milk and warm up in the microwave 30 seconds. Never put cold milk in a hot pan. Bring it to room temperature first.
4. After cooking the pesto and oil for about 4 minutes take the pan off the burner and add milk. Stirring constantly.
5. Place pan back on burner, turning it down to low heat to simmer.
6. Once the water is at a boil, add both bags of tortellini's
7. Once Pasta is done - strain and set aside.
8. Add parmesan cheese to pesto sauce and stir.
9. Toss tortellini in the pan and mix sauce & pasta.